Sourced Group Worldwide Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiaries ( collectively “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.sourcedgroup.com website and provides application software design, enterprise cloud services, and development services (the “Service”).
Purpose of this Privacy Notice
We are committed to providing our clients and customers (“you”, “your” or “them”) with exceptional service in enterprise cloud transformation. Providing exceptional service in enterprise cloud transformation may involve the collection, use and, at times, the disclosure of your Personal Information (as set out below). Protecting your Personal Information is one of our highest priorities. We will inform you of why and how we collect, use and disclose Personal Information; obtain your consent, as required by law; and handle and use Personal Information according to applicable law. Our privacy commitment includes ensuring the accuracy, confidentiality, and security of your Personal Information and allowing you to request access to, correction, and if requested, removal of, your personal information.
Data Protection Principles
We will comply with the following data protection principles when processing Personal Information:
- we will process personal information lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner;
- we will collect personal information for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes only, and will not process it in a way that is incompatible with those legitimate purposes;
- we will only process the personal information that is adequate, relevant and necessary for the relevant purposes;
- we will keep accurate and up-to-date personal information and take reasonable steps to ensure that inaccurate personal information is deleted or corrected without delay
- we will keep personal information in digital form for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the information is processed; and
- we will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal information is kept secure and protected against unauthorized or unlawful processing, and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
The Personal Data We Collect about You
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified (“Personal Information”). It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We do not collect special or sensitive personal data.
Collection of your Personal Information We will only collect Personal Information that is necessary to fulfill the following legal purposes relating to the provision of Services to you or in relation to our contractual, legal, or contractual obligations:
- To verify identity;
- To identify your preferences;
- To open and manage an account;
- To ensure you receive a high standard of service;
- To meet regulatory requirements; or
- Other legal reasons as apply to the goods and services requested.
Use of your Personal Information
The use of your Personal Information is generally required to fulfill contractual obligations to you, where it is related to legitimate interests about our Services or those of a third party where those interests do not infringe on your fundamental rights and where we are required to comply with a legal or regulatory requirement. Unless we intend on sending marketing material to you, we do not rely on consent in order to use and process your Personal Information that you have freely provided to us. you may withdraw your consent to any marketing activities at any time by contacting the Privacy Protection Officer below.
Personal Information Purposes
In order to provide you with the Services, products, and access and the use of this website, we have to use your Personal Information. For example, when you provide your Personal Information to us through a web form or to request information about a product or Service that we provide, you are providing identity and contract information to us, and in some cases may provide financial information to us. Our use of such Personal Information is directly related to mutual legitimate interests and/or related to a contractual relationship between you and us. In general, our use and processing of your Personal Information arises from contractual, legitimate interests, and/or our obligation to comply with laws.
What We Do NOT Do with your Personal Information
We will not sell your Personal Information to other parties. We will not alter your Personal Information or disclose it without your consent (unless required by law). We will not keep your Personal Information for longer than is required for its purpose and use. Unless otherwise indicated at the time of collection, we will not retain your Personal Information for more than 36 months.
Corrections and Your Right to be Forgotten
We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that your Personal Information is accurate and complete. You may request correction to your Personal Information to ensure its accuracy and completeness. You may also request at any time that you be “forgotten”. This means we will erase all Personal Information about you in our possession (subject to applicable laws). A request must be in writing and provide sufficient detail to identify your Personal Information and the correction or deletion being sought.
We are committed to ensuring the security of your Personal Information and will maintain appropriate administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for protection of the security, confidentiality and integrity of your Personal Information. To achieve this goal, we may use passwords, encryption, firewalls, restricted employee access or other methods, in our discretion. We will use appropriate security measures when destroying your Personal Information such as shredding documents or deleting electronically stored information, in our discretion.
When browsing on our website, we may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition to any information that you choose to submit to us, we or selected third parties may use a variety of technologies that store or access information already stored on your personal computer, lap top, tablet, personal data device, or other device that access the website (each a “device”) whenever you visit or interact with our website.
The Information Collection Technologies
A few of the methods that may be used to store or access information already stored on your device include the following (and in future other technology and methods will be developed; we do not currently use all of the below but may in the future):
- Cookies — A cookie is a text file placed on a device when a user visits a website. Cookies can be temporary (e.g., session) or permanent (e.g., persistent). They can also be first party (e.g., placed by us) or third party (e.g., placed by a third party advertiser or advertisements server);
- Flash Cookies — A Flash cookie (or locally shared object) is a data file placed on your device via the Adobe Flash plug-in that may be built-in to or downloaded by you to your device. This can operate across all your browsers.
- HTML5 — HTML5 cookies can be programmed through HTML5 local storage and do not require a plug-in.
- ETag or Entity Tag — An ETag is an opaque identifier assigned by a web server to a specific version of a resource found at a URL that acts as a form of device identifier.
Cookie’s Used By Us
We use a variety of internal and third party cookies relating to your use and performance of our site and advertising to you, some of which collect Personal Information. The cookies we use are updated on a regular basis and are set out below and categorized by function.
Third Party Collection of Information
Your Consent and Your Right to Refuse the Use of Information Collection Technologies
With your consent, we may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Compliance With Laws
As set out above, and for clarity, we will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.